SAMOLOTY.PL is the nationwide general aviation industry portal. Built in 2007 by the merger of the passion and years of experience in running a business. Our main aim is to popup reliable, timely and interesting information That will satisfy even the most "demanding" of aviation enthusiasts.
"Everything about flying" is our motto, Which continue to consistently and intensively developing our website.
The intention for Samoloty.pl, was to be information - education and business general aviation service. According to That, from the very beginning we have put current information about flying schools and associations, comprehensive descriptions of aircraft models and aviation news. So, on our website there is something for experience pilots, as well as some interesting news for people who takes his first steps in this industry.
Every informations in the draw from the best and reliable sources: pilots, producer, airplane owner and the aircraft company. Recently our group of "informants" has grown by joining website's users, so we also Became a community portal. Day by day the number of our website has grown, that's why with a view of them in create a forum, Which has become a meeting place for aviation fascinated.
Our advantage is also a thriving and ever-growing shopping area AirShop. samoloty.pl boasts a wide selection of entertainment - science, In Which every aviation enthusiast will find something for themselves. We also have a wide range of aircraft equipment.
We do not intend to stop even for a moment. In the queue and new, fresh ideas are waiting for the Implementation. We aim high. Priority objective is to Promote the aviation sector esspecialy Air Shop, making a new business contact, raising another source of information. All Of That Samoloty.pl for making the best and the more interesting the portal in general aviation industry.
- First of Two Universal Avionics Equipped C-26 Aircraft Delivered
- FAI’s Hangar 8 project on track to break ground in June
- Manchester Airports may run Lithuanian Airports
- 328 Support Services GmbH marks a decade as Type Certyficate Holder of the 328 aircraft family
- First Beluga ‘XL’ airframe components take shape
- ABS Jets receives two NBAA safety awards
- London Oxford Airport offers free shuttle services to city’s new rail station London Oxford Airport offers free shuttle services to city’s new rail station